We recruit experienced specialty nurses in the following disciplines:
● Medical Surgical
● ICU, HDU
● Cath Lab
● OR / Theatre Nurse
At Adevia Health U.S.A. our mission is to offer hospitals the best healthcare personnel from around the globe. To do so, we have detailed regulations that healthcare professionals must meet in order to be considered for processing.
You would need the following to apply to our program:
● Registered nurse with a BSN or Nursing Diploma.
● Minimum hospital experience: At least one year in an Acute Care Setting.
● Fluency in the English language – IELTS exam score = 6.5 overall 7.0 speaking
● CV – Complete work history, explaining any gaps in work greater than 3 months.
● References available when required.
● Employed in an acute care hospital setting with a minimum of 100 beds.
● Receive a passing score on the Archer Pre-Assessment Test.
What We Offer
Adevia Health U.S.A. Provides Healthcare Professionals With A Focused Seamless Process To Achieve Their Targeted Position.
● We ensure you have all the necessary requirements to gain access to work opportunities in our network of client hospitals.
● Tutoring support to help with passing of the NCLEX.
● Job opportunity with an accredited hospital partner.
● Immigration support throughout the entire process.
● Post-deployment – Continued guidance, advice and mentorship once you arrive in the U.S.